Charities and community organisations! The Royal Borough’s Corporate Services Small Grants Fund will open again on Saturday, 1 April 2017.
This fund is available to organisations working within Kensington and Chelsea that have charitable objectives. Organisations must meet the criteria and address at least one of the following priorities:
- information and advice
- community engagement
- infrastructure and capacity building
In total, £15,000 is available in this first round, with a further £15,000 available later in the year.
Closing date for applications will be Saturday, 22 April 2016.
Previous successful applications include funding for:
- the provision of some costs for community events
- communication materials
- essential computer equipment/technology, including new computer systems and website upgrade
- training for volunteers and volunteer expenses
- small scale improvements to facilities, refurbishment and repairs of buildings and spaces, e.g. repairing of broken lift.
You can also look back at the organisations funded in the last round on this blog.
For further information, including the Small Grants criteria, and details of how to apply, please visit the RBKC website.