Aged 16 –24?
Let Me Play have a programme of support for young people 16 –24 looking to progress into education, traineeships or apprenticeships avaliable now in Kensington and Chelsea.
Young people will receive:
- An allocated key worker to support progression into education, apprenticeships, traineeships or employment
- Job search & employability skills.
- Tailored individual programme of support for your pathway.
- Incentives and opportunities
Their mission is to assist these young people in one (or all) of the following ways and ensure they are sustained in which ever pathway they choose. They will therefore receive ongoing mentoring and support.
- College Education (full-time or part-time)
- Additional English & Maths (functional skills up to Level 2)
- Digital Skills in a Social World qualification
- Education in Finance qualification
- CV Workshops
- Employability Workshops and qualification
- Employment (full-time or part-time)
For more information and to refer a young person please email: email@example.com or call 020 3475 7511. Visit www.letmeplay.co.uk for more information.