The One Stop’s ‘Carriers for Causes’ grants programme is funded through the money raised from the 5p bag charge in One Stop stores in England, Wales and Scotland. The funding is administered by Groundwork on behalf of One Stop.
Grants of up to £1,000 are available for projects that benefit local communities within two miles of a One Stop store in Great Britain.
Projects must meet at least one of the following outcomes:
• Improving the lives of young people.
• Improving the lives of the elderly.
• Promoting physical activity.
• Improving health or well being.
• Increasing community safety.
• Protecting or improving the local environment.
This is a rolling programme and aplications are accepted throughout the year:
More information can be found on Groundwork’s website