The board includes local people, Councillors, Borough Commander and representatives such as Victim Support, Neighbourhood Watch, RBKC, Young People, Independent Custody Visiting Panel, and the Stop and Search Monitoring Group.
Through this strong community representation the Board’s goal is to achieve a safer and more peaceful community within Kensington and Chelsea.
The agenda is as follows:
- Community Safety Programme Board |Stuart Priestley
- Borough Commander’s Report |Tariq Sarwar
- SNB Chair’s Report |Eman Yosry
- Neighbourhood Watch |Karen Clark
- Stop and Search Community Monitoring Group | Cindy Doyle MacRae
- Community Payback Scheme| Cindy Doyle MacRae
- Independent Custody Visiting Panel |Vassiliki Stavrou
- Presentations from guest speakers (TBC)
- Open discussion on local crime concerns