With coordination by Groundwork, Kensington and Chelsea is now part of the pan-London programme, WARMTH, the free home energy service!
The main benefit of WARMTH is the Green Doctor service that provides 1 to 1 home visits and support on reducing your energy bills, saving energy and linking you with your local services.
What’s included in the visit:
- Energy and Water Saving measures – such as energy monitors, energy efficient light bulbs and draught proofing (free of charge). Where possible people will be referred for home improvements such as insulation and boiler upgrades;
- 1 to 1 advice on energy saving and fuel switching;
- Connections to other services – such as referrals for fire safety, benefit checks, handyperson schemes and health and well-being services;
- Help and support with claiming benefits related to energy costs; and
- RBKC Healthier Homes Scheme Referral – Help to access new boilers and boiler repairs (subject to tenure).
The scheme is primarily aimed at:
- People with a physical disability or suffering from long term illness;
- People with mental health issues;
- Those who are pregnant or have a child under 5 and on a low income;
- People over 65; and/or
- People aged 16-25 with a low income.
If you would like a visit or would like to refer someone else you can do so through the link below or telephoning 0300 365 5003.