Charities and community organisations! The Royal Borough’s Corporate Services Small Grants Fund will open again on Friday, 1 April 2016.
This fund is available to organisations working within Kensington and Chelsea which have charitable objectives. Organisations must meet the criteria and address at least one of the following priorities:
- information and advice
- community engagement
- infrastructure and capacity building
There is £15,000 available out of a pot of £30,000 for 2016-17, which is an increase from previous years.
Closing date for applications will be Friday 22 April 2016.
Previous successful applications have included funding for:
- the provision of some costs for community events
- communication materials
- essential computer equipment/technology, including new computer systems and website upgrade
- training for volunteers and volunteer expenses
- small scale improvements to facilities, refurbishment and repairs of buildings and spaces, e.g. repairing of broken lift.
For further information, including the Small Grants criteria, and details of how to apply, please follow this link.