Another year, another blog, the Community Noticeboard has continued to bring you the latest and greatest news, listings, events, opportunities in Kensington and Chelsea, enabling you to get the most out of your local area. Let’s take a quick look at what the blog has done this year.
- A total of 374 blog posts… that’s averaging over one a day.
- Over 17,000 views – if these were people, you could fill Chelsea Old Town 32 times with the amount of clicks on our blog.
- Nearly 9,000 visitors – that’s nearly two full matinees at the Royal Albert Hall.
- 12 cuppa newsletters produced with over 3,000 subscribers (that’s about 6 standing audiences at the Tabanacle). We estimate about 36,000 cups of tea were made whilst reading the Cuppa…
- Most of you read our blog on a Friday (what a nice way to end the week)
- Our most popular months were November, July and March.
- Our top five most popular blog posts were:
If you want to submit a story or sign up for the Cuppa, visit our website. To write something yourself, and be one of our community reporters (a total of 13 articles published this year), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a restful festive break, and see you in the new year!