The Royal Borough’s Corporate Services Small Grants Fund will open again to community and voluntary organisations on Thursday 1 October 2015.
This fund is available to organisations working within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea which have charitable objectives. Organisations must meet the criteria and have at least have one of the following priorities:
- information and advice
- community engagement
- infrastructure and capacity building
There is £15,000 available out of an initial pot of £30,000 for 2015-16, which is an increase from previous years.
Closing date for applications will be Friday 23 October 2015.
In the first round of the Small Grants fund earlier this year, grants were awarded for:
- the provision of some costs for community events,
- communication materials;
- essential computer equipment/technology, including new computer systems and website upgrade;
- training for volunteers and volunteer expenses; and
- small scale improvements to facilities, refurbishment and repairs of buildings and spaces, e.g. repairing of broken lift.
For further information, including the Small Grants criteria, and details of how to apply, please follow this link.