Residents are invited to attend the next Safer Neighbourhood Board Public Meeting on Monday July 20, Committee Room 1, Kensington Town Hall
On the agenda:
Serious Youth Violence PRESENTATION
Detective Inspector Driss Hayoukane, Metropolitan Police Service
Community Policing Team PRESENTATION
Sergeant John Evans, Metropolitan Police Service
– SNB Chair and Vice Chair’s Report |Eman Yosry & Karen Clark
– Neighbourhood Watch |Karen Clark
– Stop and Search Community Monitoring Group | Cindy Doyle MacRae
– Community Payback Scheme| Cindy Doyle MacRae
– Independent Custody Visiting Panel |Vassiliki Stavrou
– Community Safety Programme Board |Stuart Priestley
– Borough Commander’s Report |Ellie O’Connor
Open discussion on local crime concerns
The board includes local people, Councillors, The Borough Commander and representatives such as Victim Support, Neighbourhood Watch, RBKC, Young People, Independent Custody Visiting Panel, and the Stop and Search Monitoring Group.
Come to the meeting, ask questions and share your views on policing. We are interested in your concerns about crime and antisocial behaviour.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your experiences as a resident of K&C or to find out more.
Post Carnival SNB Public Meeting: Monday 19th October.
Register your attendance here.