This year, the Royal Borough’s Corporate Services Small Grants Fund are pleased to part-fund the fifth annual Armenian Street Festival which is due to take place in the Iverna Gardens (W8 6TP) on Sunday 19 July 2015 from 12pm to 6pm.
The Armenian Street Festival London was founded in 2011 by the Primate’s Office of the Diocese of the Armenian Church of Great Britain and Ireland and is the only Armenian festival in the UK. This annual festival is a day of fun, fellowship, food and friendship planned every year by the Primate’s Office to promote and celebrate the Armenian culture, heritage, history and identity in London and Great Britain.
So, do come along for the free event that celebrates the Armenian spirit and enjoy:
- Armenian and Middle Eastern Food
- Live Street Entertainment
- Games and entertainment for children
- A concert in St Starkis Church
- A marquee and outdoor seating to soak up the sun in the grounds of St. Sarkis Armenian Church
- Raffle and many more fun activities, including a cigar and cognac corner for the adults…