The Royal Borough’s Corporate Services Small Grants Fund is now open and available for voluntary and community organisations working within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea which have charitable objectives. Organisations must meet the criteria and have at least have one of the following priorities:
- information and advice
- community engagement
- infrastructure and capacity building
We are pleased to confirm an increase in the Small Grants Fund. There is now £30,000 available for the 2015-2016 Small Grants Fund and this will be allocated in two rounds of £15,000 in April and October 2015. Funding will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis, so do get your applications in ASAP. We will be reviewing these applications in the next three weeks.
Previous smalls grants have been awarded for:
- projects for youth peer-to-peer mentoring and training on employment issues;
- the provision of some costs for community events, including marketing materials;
- essential computer equipment/ technology, or for rental of such equipment for initiatives such as teaching children Computer Science, Maths and English;
- training for volunteers and volunteer expenses; and
- small scale improvements to facilities, refurbishment and repairs of buildings and spaces, e.g. installation of a chair lift.
For further information, including the Small Grants criteria, and details of how to apply, please follow this link.