As we move in to 2015, it’s time to take a look back through the blog and City Living, Local website at some of the 50+ projects your councillors have supported this year in collaboration with local community groups and residents.
So, do have a browse and if any of the great stories inspire you to turn your ideas on how to improve your area into reality, we would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org!
During 2014 City Living, Local Life has been busy in Kensington & Chelsea by:
- Restoring the Ennismore Street Hitching Post in Brompton & Hans Town
- Equipping the Charles Garden Club to make it grow in Dalgarno
- Supporting the powerful Childhood Memories of World War II production in Earl’s Court and Redcliffe
- Helping Ashburnham Primary School to brighten up Chelsea Riverside with the amazing mosaic on the World’s End
- Honouring the life of Lady Churchill with a blue plaque in Abingdon
- Remembering the sacrifices made by Chelsea residents both at home and abroad during the Great War in Royal Hospital
- Expanding the green-fingered work of the Food Explorers in Notting Dale and St Helens
- Bringing over 3000 people together for the family-friendly Golborne Festival
- Commemorating World War One in Colville
- Creating community kitchen gardens at Stanley-based Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
- Celebrating local life at the Avondale Fun Day in Norland
- Tackling older people’s isolation in Campden
- Communicating with residents about local issues in Holland
- Providing funding for the Kensington High Street Christmas Lights in Queen’s Gate
- … and welcoming Courtfield to City Living, Local Life.
Finally, we would like to wish everyone who has been involved in a City Living, Local Life supported project and all of our Community Cuppa and Noticeboard readers a very happy and prosperous 2015!