Thanks to Dina from the Kensington Mums for compiling this must-do list for us this Christmas!
We are a big fan of quality family time and what better time than Christmas to do just that.
London has so much to offer, from parks to museum to Christmas Markets there is something to tick all boxes.
- You will have a magical experience at Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park. Rides, games and circus fun. Just make sure you wrap up warm and enjoy the adventure.
- Head to South Kensington and visit the Natural History Museum for some indoor activities including Hands on Nature with Dinosaurs where kids can handle real fossil specimens from the Museum’s collection including fossils, teeth, and claws, and learn how to identify them. Finish the day by ice skating under the stars with a hot chocolate afterwards in their cafe bar and watch skaters from the viewing platform.
- You will love Covent Garden with all its Christmas decoration. Head to London Transport Museum with your little ones and enjoy storytelling as well as arts and crafts workshops. Don’t forget to see the lego reindeers parked outside!
- Southbank Centre Christmas Market. Festive Food, Drinks, gifts and treats open until 4th Jan 2015. Make this a great family day out!
- Shopping in Oxford Street is always a great idea and watching the twinkling lights sparkling in the sky and make sure you you have your camera handy to capture those special moments.
For more information, head to the Kensington Mums website to read more activities to do this festive holiday.
Kensington Mums is an award winning social media website connecting Mums in their journey through motherhood. They also organise mumthly events and meet ups.