Aimed at residents of Kensington and Chelsea, Westminster, and Hammersmith and Fulham, there will be a wide range of stalls where you can find information and get advice on everything from debts, benefits, borrowing and budgeting through to energy bills and housing costs. There will also be information sessions with money experts.
Drop into to the Lighthouse Centre, 111-117 Lancaster Road, London W11 1QT anytime between 1pm and 6pm
There are also a number of 30 minute workshops for you to drop in to:
- 1.30pm Loansharks and avoiding the dangers
- 2.15pm Local support payments
- 3.00pm Avoiding and managing debt
- 3.45pm Rights for tenants: your deposit and your rent
- 4.30pm Big Energy Saving Week: saving you money on your fuel bills