Pick up your Copy of Timeout this morning and head to page 14 for Great bits of London #26 on Kensington and Chelsea. This feature is a weekly snapshot of things to do in areas of London and this week, Timeout are in the Royal Borough.
The City Living, Local Life Team like the following:
– Walking through Holland Park.
– Exploring Portabello Road.
– Gazing at Trellick Tower.
– Eating around Golborne Road.
– Visiting Leighton House.
– Sitting in Avondale Park.
-Rock climbing by Canalside House.
– Meanandering down Exhibition Road.
Why not head to the website and let them know your favourite things to do in the Borough?