- To contribute to your professional development?
- To improve the quality of the services in your organisation?
- To learn good practice guidance that you can apply in your work?
- To make yourself more effective in your daily role?
If the answer to at least one of these questions is YES, The Volunteer Centre Kensington and Chelsea invite you to book a place or places on the course for yourself and/or for any other appropriate person attached to your Organisation. You will be given:
- An introduction to Mental Health
- A better understanding of Mental Health Disorders
- More information about mental health myths, stigma and stereotypes
- An awareness of factors impacting upon mental health
- A chance to consider individual action to keep your own well being
- An overview about the impact of Community Based Mental Health Care
- The impact of mental health problems on our day-to-day living
- Social and cultural attitudes to mental illness
The session will be an educational challenge based on interactive methods, case studies, working group activity and experiential learning.
At the end of this session you will:
> Know more about Mental Health > Realise that recovery is possible > Be part of the changes puzzle in your community and in people’s lives
Venue: Kensington & Chelsea Volunteer Centre, Canalside House, 383 Ladbroke Grove, W10 5AA
Cost: £15 per person as a deposit, REFUNDABLE IF YOU ATTEND!
Date: 29th August 2014
Time: 10 am – 2 pm
Book a place now by contacting: IULIANA – STEPPING STONES COORDINATOR email@example.com or ring her on 020 8960 3722