As part of the Volunteer Centre team, you will be responsible for creating and developing sustainable employee volunteering partnerships with voluntary community organisations in Royal Borough. You will work closely and collaboratively with two other organisations – the Kensington & Chelsea Foundation and the Volunteer Centre Westminster Time & Talents Employee Volunteering Scheme, to harness and facilitate the enormous potential within the local business sector to provide practical assistance to local voluntary organisations, through the development of employee volunteering and team building initiatives, and in-kind donations of goods, expertise and services.
Volunteer Centre Kensington & Chelsea is at the forefront of voluntary action in the Royal Borough, providing a range of services to help voluntary community organisations effectively engage and manage volunteers. The Centre is recognised for using innovative programmes to successfully involve people in volunteering.
- To build and maintain excellent working relationships with community partners
- To support community partners to identify need and translate this into volunteering opportunities for businesses
- To write up new volunteer opportunities and maintain the opportunities database
- To Research new charity partners
- To attend networking events
- To lead on liaison work with community partners
- To evaluate projects and support for charities and report back outcomes
- To assist in analysing the external environment with regards to employer supported volunteering, corporate community involvement and corporate responsibility
- To be responsible for assisting with projects social media and website updates
Full-time 35 hours 2 year fixed term contract £24,500 + 6% pension contribution
Closing date for completed applications: 12.00pm 24th March 2014. Interviews: 26th March 2014
For an application pack please telephone 020 8960 3722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org