The Social Council is seeking an Office and Events Administrator to join our team. This is a good opportunity for an organised and flexible person to run a small office and take a lead on organising events.
- Be familiar with a range of office procedures
- Be able to organise events
- Be computer literate
- Have well developed interpersonal skills
- Have good minute taking skills
- Have some experience of working in the voluntary and community sector
KCSC offer competitive salaries, 6% pension contribution, flexitime, and a supportive and stimulating work environment. Salary is £25,000 per annum (35 hours per week). Application deadline is Monday 24 March, interviews to take place on Wednesday 2 April.
Download further information about the job and an application pack below.