Come along to the free community health and well-being event at St Charles’ Centre for Health and Well-being. The day promises to be jam-packed with family fun that will help you discover how you can make your family’s lives healthier, improve your general well-being and explore ways to be more active while rediscovering St Charles’ Centre for Health and Well-being.
The day will cater for everyone with activities, stalls and entertainment including:
- Arts and crafts
- Complementary therapies including aromatherapy and massage
- Digital clinics and workshops – bring your digital camera or tablet
- Knitting bees/ knitting circle
- How to join the St Charles’ community gardens
- Gardening master class – join in and see if you have green fingers
- Health checks and long term conditions management
- Healthy eating advice for parents and children
- Chef Challenge – the public challenge local chefs to cook off with local produce
- Dancing and exercise classes for children and adults
- Bicycle health checks – bring your bike
- Tour of St Charles site/buildings
A free crèche will be available for children three and over and transport will be provided for residents of Kensington and Chelsea, Queen’s Park and Paddington who cannot use public transport (pre-booking required on a first come; first served basis).