You are cordially invited to the local SNB AGM on March 12 2016 at 10.30am-12.30pm, in the Small Hall, Kensington Town Hall.
The K&C Safer Neighbourhood Board has been in existence for two years. The SNB has held both open and closed meetings with the Police and the Council to discuss and challenge handling of crime related issues on Borough.
The AGM will be a round-up of the work that has gone on this last year. There will be stalls representing various groups, such as Stop & Search Community Monitoring Group, Independent Custody Visitors, Neighbourhood Watch to mention a few. You will have the opportunity to talk to those representing the groups.
Council representatives dealing with Community Safety will also be there to give advice and listen to problems you might have. There will be ample Question & Answer sessions during the meeting.
10:30 Welcome, apologies and introductions
10:35 Annual Reports from:
– Stop and Search Community Monitoring Group | Cindy Doyle MacRae
– Community Payback Scheme| Cindy Doyle MacRae
– Independent Custody Visiting Panel |Vassiliki Stavrou
– Neighbourhood Watch |Karen Clark
– Community Safety Programme Board | Stuart Priestley
– Borough Commander’s Report |Tariq Sarwar
– SNB Chair Report |Eman Yosry
11:30 SNB Business
11:40 Presentations from funded projects
– We Love West London: Youth Engagement
– K&C Forum for Older Residents
12:00 This section of the meeting is open to the public for comments and questions: discussion on local crime concerns
12:30 Lunch and Networking
Register your attendance by visiting the Kensington and Chelsea Social Council website